Effective Date: April 12th 2023
1. Collection of Information
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or use our Service. The information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and certificate information.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Personalize your experience and improve our Site and Service
- Provide customer support and respond to your inquiries
- Process transactions
- Send periodic emails and newsletters
- Conduct surveys and research
- Provide you with promotional giveaways
We may also use your information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you.
3. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent, except as described below:
- We may share your information with our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Site and Service, conducting our business, or providing you with the Service. These service providers may have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may disclose your information if required by law, to comply with a court order, subpoena, or other legal process, or to protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- We may transfer your information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online.
6. Children's Privacy
Our Site and Service are not directed at children or anyone under the age of 19, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 19.
8. Contact Us